Pandemic: How to Naturally Help Your Immune System Fight Hard
You may be hearing a lot about the importance of a healthy immune system. In fact, we recently shared an article with 6 steps to boost your immune system! But, with news of a pandemic, you may still have questions about what you can do to help your immune system ward off illness. And, that’s okay. Your health and wellness is our top priority. So, that’s why we’re here to provide more information on the power and health of your immune system. Because it matters more than you may think.
Imagine your immune system is like a group of firefighters. About 95% of the time, firefighters peacefully reside in the firehall on call in case of emergency. When the alarm goes off and someone’s house or life are in jeopardy, the firemen rally to solve the problem. But, they have been trained and prepared to handle any emergency situation.
Our immune system acts like the firefighters. It stays ready (even during a pandemic), if it is healthy, to fight the fight within hours if needed. Our immune system consists of many different types of cells within the body. These cells are used as our own weapons against infection. The goal is to be ready to surround and destroy foreign invaders before they destroy us. With a strong and robust immune system, we can almost be assured that we will win all battles that confront us when infection from bacteria or viruses invade our body. That’s why a pandemic doesn’t have to create pandemonium.
Strengthen Your Immune System
If this makes sense to you, read my suggestions below as to what I have learned on natural options in regaining our vital power of the immune system so we win every single battle!
In light of the recent pandemic, I’ve had countless people ask me the following questions. What can they can do to help boost their immune system if they are feeling well? And, what can they do to help their own defenses fight harder when it is under attack? Let’s take a look at a few immune boosting tips.
Immune System Boosting Options to Keep You Healthy
- Hand-washing for at least 20 seconds many times per day.
- Learn to not touch your mouth, nose, ears and eyes. These are all entry points where pathogens go directly into your body.
- One of the most vital tips is to STOP mouth breathing! A Russian physician, Dr. Buteyko, demonstrated the devastation to our health when we do not breathe through our nose. The nose can filter and stop so many germs. But, the mouth simply allows easy entry. To learn more about Buteyko’s breathing technique, listen to this podcast.
- Know that each time you consume sugar it weakens your immune defense for 3 to 4 hours.
- Spray Xlear in your nose many times per day. Research shows that Xylitol prevents pathogens from sticking to it. So, if you did inhale a virus, Xylitol may stop it before it can get started.
- Embrace the Core 4. The combination of nutrients within this package have the potential to supercharge your immune system. Plus, give you more energy, better gut health and less inflammation. But, make sure to check with your healthcare professional first if receiving treatment for a medical condition. To learn more about the Core 4, click here.
If You Feel “Under the Weather”
Immune System Boost: Tier 1 Basic Plan
- Vitamin D: 20,000-50,000 iu (500 mcg-1,250 mcg) with food containing fat in the morning for 5 days.
- Vitamin A: 20,000-50,000 iu (6,000 mcg- 15,000 mcg) with breakfast for 5 days. Do not use if you are pregnant or are being treated for medical conditions.
- Vitamin C: Liposomal is the preferred form as it maintains blood level far longer. But, all Vitamin C are effective. 1000mg every 2 to 3 hours for 5 to 7 days.
- Silver: As recommended by the manufacturer. Only use 10 to 50 ppm.
- Melatonin: 5 to 10mg at bedtime for 5 to 7 days.
- Mushrooms: 6 to 8 capsules daily in divided doses.
- Olive Leaf: 2 capsules, 3 times daily.
Immune System Boost: Tier 2 Expanded Plan
- Manuka Honey: 1 teaspoon 3 times daily. To learn the amazing health benefits of this special honey, you can listen to my podcast.
- Aged Garlic: 3 capsules, 3 times daily with food for 5 to 7 days.
- Quercetin: 3 capsules, 2 times daily.
- DHEA: 100mg to 200mg in the morning for 5 days.
- Iodine: 5 drops in water, 2 times daily, for 5 days. Check with your healthcare professional first if you are being treated for a thyroid condition. Or, if you are allergic to iodine.
- Thieves oil: Spray as needed in the air or on the body.
- Herbal bitters: Several sprays before meals.
Want to Learn More?
Disclaimer: The information on this website and the topics discussed have not been evaluated by the FDA or anyone of the medical profession and is not aimed to replace any advice you may receive from your medical practitioner. Nutrition World assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials. Nutrition World is not a doctor, nor does it claim to be. Please consult your physician before beginning any health regimen.