Five Natural Ways To Treat Erectile Dysfunction
Prefer to listen to this post? We recorded it just for you, below.
(If you do not hear volume, make sure the volume is turned up both on your device and on the player below.)
Most Common Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
The questions circling around erectile dysfunction today are becoming so frequent that I felt I needed to give every man the latest information on safe approaches to this frustrating issue. Half of all men aged 40 and beyond will experience erectile dysfunction. The definition of erectile dysfunction is the following: A condition in which a man is unable to get or keep an erection firm enough for sustained intimacy with their partner. The reasons are varied as to the underlying causes of E.D. (erectile dysfunction). However, here are a few of the most common:
- High stress
- High blood pressure
- Poor diet
- Large variety of pharmaceutical medications side effects can lead to E.D.
The mainstream medical options for addressing E.D. include the following:
- High stress
- High blood pressure
- Poor diet
- A large variety of pharmaceutical medications side effects can lead to E.D.
Of course, the reason I am writing this article is to inform you of the safer natural options not found in the standard medical recommendations. The ideas I discuss have almost zero risks and truly focus on the root of the issue instead of simply treating symptoms.
The true underlying reason for almost all Erectile Dysfunction can be simplified to three words:
Decreased blood flow!
Every single treatment that achieves success in E.D. will have to accomplish their goal by increasing blood flow to the genital area. In my mind, the better solution for E.D. is to attempt to recreate the bodily systems that worked so well when we were younger and fix the issue, rather than relying on harsh drugs or treatments that are expensive and bothersome. Let’s fix the system instead of treating the symptom.
Attempting to turn back the hands of time requires us to look at two factors for success. One is a special molecule referred to as “nitric oxide,” and the other is the health of the arteries that carry the blood. Many have heard of this magical substance, Nitric Oxide, as it is advertised and written about extensively for increasing blood flow. Click here to learn more about Nitric Oxide. Nitric Oxide can positively impact E.D. along with potentially improving our cardiovascular system. Nitric Oxide allows optimal blood flow throughout the body because it increases relaxation of the arteries that are no longer capable of this on their own. As we age we produce less and less Nitric Oxide. The only caveat to this is that adequate blood flow cannot be achieved, even with Nitric Oxide, if blood flow is reduced due to unhealthy arteries. However, the great news is that there is now a non-drug solution even for this condition)
1) Taking a beet capsule or liquid. Studies have shown the almost immediate effects of Beet extracts on nitric oxide increase. I take two caps twice a day. After taking beet extract, I find that I perform better during my workouts compared to when I am not taking Beets. It’s almost as if someone stepped on a water hose and reduced the water flow, and nitric oxide is like taking your foot off the hose to allow full flow.
2) Maca. Maca is an herb revered throughout the world for its history of assisting in sexual functions. The Chinese are attempting to purchase all the Maca fields throughout the world as they believe it to contain magical properties. Taking a high-quality brand twice daily can rejuvenate your sex life in many ways.
3) Vitamin D. Research continues to verify a plethora of significant benefits from maintaining adequate levels of vitamin D. Vitamin D’s ability to balance testosterone and assist blood flow makes it a required nutrient. Most experts now recommend 5000iu daily of Vitamin D with food. The mainstream advice of large doses of Vitamin D once per week is nonsense. I recommend daily doses with food that contains fat to ensure absorption. (Blood testing is highly recommended after several months on 5000iu because in many cases you may need more in order to achieve the blood level of 50ng/ml.)
4) Eating healthier. It’s easy! Just follow the nutrition plan in my free E-Book, Are You Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired? This can be downloaded free HERE. Ensuring your blood sugar is balanced is a crucial key to the preservation of your health. Along with that comes improved sexual function. This means a diet of fewer carbohydrates and increased levels of healthy fats and protein should be embraced.
5) The most exciting discovery in treating Erectile Dysfunction in my 37-year career is something called “Low Impact Wave Therapy”.
The pelvic area is exposed to a totally safe Wave Therapy over a period of 20 minutes once a week for six weeks. The body responds to this treatment by actually building new blood flow! This would be like bringing in multiple fire trucks instead of one if water was required to complete an important job. Reports from patients are saying that by session four most of these men are blown away by their new abilities with erectile function. Low Impact Wave Therapy brings back into your life the spontaneity that you lost with drug treatments.
Of course, Low Impact Wave Therapy also does not leave you feeling like a hangover with a headache and red eyes as do many of the E.D. drugs. To learn more about this state of the art therapy log onto www.edwave.com. (In fact, I was so impressed with the therapy that I became a partner in the company after I learned all about its tremendous potential for men).