I ask you to imagine the following two scenarios for your life: The first is that you are sent away to live on an island where everyone is against you in some way and wants to constantly do harm to you and your body. We can easily predict that our health, longevity and happiness would be severely limited in these circumstances.
The second story I want you to create is that you live in a place surrounded only by the most loving, helpful and caring others that want the absolute best for you in all ways in your life and are willing to support your optimal health by producing super healthy foods and keeping your environment pristine and clean in every way. I don’t have to ask which place you would live the longest and happier life.
This is really the whole story on what you need to know about Probiotics, the friendly bacteria that resides within our bodies. Our bodies actually consist of more organisms that are “not us” than those we call our own and probiotics are part of this supportive family. Our bodies contain 3 to 4 pounds of bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract and the organisms are either highly beneficial and friendly or consist of the worst enemies and harmful bacteria. What you choose and consume daily is what determines which bacteria you are made of.
I could list the endless benefits of re-inoculating our bodies with healthy levels of probiotics however I found a list of radio shows that interview different experts on probiotics and the titles of these lectures examine some of the reasons we all need to consider probiotics.
The titles of these lectures are as follows:
- 7 Ways Probiotics DETOXIFY your body
- Supplementing with probiotics reduces risk of Common Cold by 72%
- Are probiotics the new Prozac?
- Brenda Watson-Author of Heart of Perfect Health. Probiotics
- Forget Prozac-Try Probiotics to ease Anxiety, Curb Depression
- Sauerkraut is so full of probiotics that ancient sailors ate it on long voyages to stay healthy.
For those who would like to listen to any of these lectures, log onto One Radio Network
When I discuss Pro-biotics and health, I always speak to the fact that the reason we have so little healthy pro-biotics and so many unhealthy bacteria is the following:
- Drinking chlorinated water
- Taking Antibiotics
- Eating foods that have been given Antibiotics. (the largest purchaser of antibiotics is for livestock)
Nutrition World offers a vast selection of highly potent and effective probiotics and we are excited to announce “The Next Generation of Probiotics” is now available.
Probulin is one of the most researched of Probiotics that offers all the features such as:
- Contains both Prebiotic and Probiotic
- Supports Digestive Health
- Supports Weight Loss
- Shelf Stable
- No Dairy-No Soy-No Gluten