What's really in your dog's food? You may be surprised to find out. At this event, we will be screening the documentary "Pet Fooled" to help you learn about the
What's really in your dog's food? You may be surprised to find out. At this event, we will be screening the documentary "Pet Fooled" to help you learn about the pet food industry and how to make the best decision for your dog's health. After the movie, we will open up the store after hours for a special tour of our pet wellness section and learn how we can help your pet's health.
To view the trailer of the film click here.
Attendees can expect to learn:
-What's really in your dog's food?
- What does the ingredient list on your dog's kibble really mean?
- What initiated the shift from real food for dogs to processed dry kibble?
- Is the pet food industry more heavily influenced by profit or by doing the right thing for the sake of pet health?
- How do pet food companies use marketing to influence consumer perception of what is in the bag and does this perception reflect reality?
- Is it possible that veterinary advice on diet can be influenced by major pet companies?
- What do holistic or integrative Veterinarians consider a species appropriate diet?
- What are some differences between real, fresh food and processed dry kibble?
- Do grains in kibble contribute to negative health consequences?
- How do deadly recalls break consumer trust?
- Who monopolizes pet food production?
- How does dry, processed kibble impact the health of our beloved pets?
(Tuesday) 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
The Retreat at The Wellness Corner
6237 Vance Road Suite 8
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!